Ahh! Bunny!

calebjohnston

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 24, 2006
My might mouses red light makes a very creepy looking skeleton bunny head. I've heard people say theirs are little mice. Uh-uh. Mine is definetely a creepy skeleton bunny.

Suspended
Feb 18, 2006
Hong Kong
Well I guess I can see the resemblance.

I wish there was an easy way to clean the scroller... mine is looking rather dirty and playing up.

sunfast

macrumors 68020
Oct 14, 2005
London
Mine only looks like a mouse when it's projected on a surface some distance away like a wall in the dark. Looks weird close up.

Queso

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
Skeletal bunny head? :eek: Just remember a couple of things. If it talks to you, DON'T flood the school, and definitely DON'T burn anybody's house down, no matter how much you disagree with their self-help philosophies.

And look out for jet engines...

calebjohnston

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 24, 2006
dynamicv said:
Skeletal bunny head? :eek: Just remember a couple of things. If it talks to you, DON'T flood the school, and definitely DON'T burn anybody's house down, no matter how much you disagree with their self-help philosophies.

Just watched that last night. I love that movie.

JHipp

macrumors member
Dec 28, 2005
GA
dynamicv said:

Hahaha!