Ahhh I got UMB-Envy

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by smooth, Jun 11, 2009.

1. smooth macrumors 6502

smooth

My wife recently decided to make the switch to a MacBook and she got the Unibody MacBook....and it is awesome! Although I will stick with my Blackbook as it's a perfectly good machine, I am really impressed with the Unibody. I didn't care for how they looked online, but in person it has blown me away. It truly feels like a solid machine and the differences in sturdiness between hers and mine is quite noticeable. The trackpad is easier to work with than I thought it would be. This is the first time I've ever wanted to upgrade, just to upgrade. I won't do it as the practical side of me will win the battle, but I just had to say Apple has done an excellent job with their Unibodys.

2. Richard1028 macrumors 68000

My wife says that about my early 2008 whitebook. :) Be she has an old clunky Dell Latitude so that's not saying much.

I let her use my mac as much as she wants. My plan is to have her beg me into letting her keep it. Then I'll be forced to get a new unibody for myself. This will all be her fault of course.

I'm a freaking genius. :D

3. macbook yes macrumors 6502