ahhh will siri0us never work for me ? ios 5.0.1

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by sat165, Jan 5, 2012.

1. sat165 macrumors regular

im on ios 5.0.1, siri0us doesnt crash any actual apps, it just never lets me speak, i press the button and the mic flashes on the screen then goes bak to the keyboard quickly and thats it

shall i give up is siri0us never gonna work ? i tried the method from a previous thread where i manually installed the deb ??

2. LSUtigers03 macrumors 68020

LSUtigers03

Did you install Spire and try to use Siri? Siri0us worked for me at first but after I installed and deleted Spire it does the same thing that it's doing to you. I'm going to restore and rejailbreak tonight.

3. sat165 thread starter macrumors regular

noo i have never installed spire, i dont really want to have to restore

4. ignus graius macrumors regular

Siri0us just stopped working for me this morning (responds the same way as you describe). I presume Nuance blocked whatever method Siri0us was using to connect, but it's obviously a guess.

Shame really... I loved Nuance's dictation integrated right into the keyboard.

5. Keymusic macrumors newbie

6. hendo27 macrumors newbie

Someone needs to create another tweak to integrate the speech recognition right into the keyboard. I used siri0us all the time for texting and now it doesnt work. There are other apps that use speech recognition that you can send text from but it is useless when you have to read a text then open another app just to reply.