I spilt a little water on my desk, and a little of it flowed towards my macbook pro, but it was really a negligible amount. Of course the spill had to be on the side of my laptop where all the ports are. So, I go to turn on my macbook pro. I press the power button. Nothing happens. I check the battery. 1/2 power. I plug it in. The green light comes on, but instead of turning to orange to show that it is charging, it stays green (1/2 battery power!!). So I figure whatever, and I let it sit for an hour upside down, battery out, fan blowing on it. Then i try to turn it on, but it still doesn't work. However, this time, the green light turns orange to show it is charging. Right now, its sitting upside down airing out again. Blah. Any possible tips at this time? I have mine with an ssd, so if my laptop decides to be an ass and not work, could I just put the ssd into my other 17" mbp and then time machine the files and stuff off? Thank youuuuuuu.