Aidrop is not working

Discussion in 'OS X Yosemite (10.10)' started by Serban, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Serban Suspended

Between ios8 and yosemite and even between maveriks and yosemite

2. pixelements macrumors regular

pixelements

same here.. It worked only 1 time for me by now :D I could airdrop a photo from my macbook pro retina to iphone 6. Worked perfect, now I can't get them to see each other..

3. Beavix macrumors 6502a

Beavix

I had to logout and login again from iCloud on my iPad in order to make Airdrop working between my MBP and my iPad.

4. Trouble1 macrumors member

Declined

Trying to AirDrop a photo from iPad mini (latest) to MBP late 2013. The MBP shows the iPad and iPad mini shows the MBP. The iPad indicates "Declined".

What am I doing wrong?

5. GlenK macrumors 6502a

GlenK

Airdrop not working between my iPhone 6 and 2011 mbp.

6. chabig macrumors 68040

It's going to be hard to help anyone who simply says it's "not working". More details please...

7. raz82 macrumors newbie

Airdrop not doing anything on iMac later 2011

i have same problem, i have iMac later 2011 with Yosemite and have 2 iPhone 6 plus with iOS 8.1 , my 2 iPhones can see each other's airdrop and transfer with no problems, but none of iPhone can see my iMac nor my iMac see anything or give any options and i saw on youtube that airdrop in finder the round signal beside the word airdrop it moves like fan but mine doesn't, it looks like it's not active to me, i know nothing about it and i can't find any help online, please help ; BTW yes its all on same wifi and bluetooth enabled also logged in iCloud. :mad: