Aim Beta 6 Quits!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by matrxdrgn, Dec 22, 2008.

1. matrxdrgn macrumors newbie

When ever I run the application it quits shortly after the buddy list appears. I have tried to restart the program, restart the computer, re-install beta 6 and install beta 5. NOTHING WORKS. I tried to post this on AIM's message board, but my thread doesnt show up...that and I only see threads up till Dec 11th. Through the 7 days since I downloaded it, the program worked for about 1 day following three days after the first snafu, but shortly resumed its malfunction and hasn't cleared up obviously. Another issue is that even though I can search the web, now I am unable to even to connect (keeps saying "connection failed"). I dont have a firewall, but my parents have a slow satellite internet, but faster than our old dial up. I also noticed that YIM is having problems connecting. It is a wireless router, which I have tried to unplug and reset, but no avail. Any help would be APPRECIATED!!!

2. MisterMe macrumors G4

MisterMe

You do understand that AIM is now out of beta and that the release version, AIM 1.0, is available for download and installation?