All iPads Air AND Mini

Discussion in 'iPad' started by patseguin, Nov 5, 2013.

1. patseguin macrumors 65816

patseguin

I've read about people returning the Air or jut holding out for the mini. Anyone planning on having both? I love my Air but I can just see myself having to have the mini for a more portable device. I told myself I would sell everything and just have 1 tablet and I'm about 99% there but that 1% has me questioning if I want to have a retina mini also...

2. comatose81 macrumors 6502a

3. BC-2 macrumors member

BC-2

I have an Air and I'm really tempted to pick up a rMini too. I was originally going to buy the first mini but being spoiled by the retina resolution on my iPhone and rMBP, the screen looked horrible to me and I bought the ipad 4 instead. Now that the mini will have retina and the A7 chip, I'll likely get one and sell my ipad 4.

4. gtmac macrumors 6502a

I plan on going with both, the Air for work, the mini for home and night time reading. The Air is 128 gig and the mini will probably just be 32 gig. I just don't need a laptop anymore.

5. patseguin thread starter macrumors 65816

patseguin

That's another good point. Since I have 128GB on my Air maybe I should look at 32 or 64 if I go mini.

6. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

That's my plan. The Air is growing on me, but I have plans to order the MiniR at 3am on launch day and see what if feels like. I'll use it for a month or so (extended holiday return policy) and then decide whether to keep it or not. The Air is a keeper.

7. Dave Meadows macrumors 68020

Dave Meadows

I have the 64gb Air. Told myself this will be it but I know when the mini comes out I'll probably get that as well. I'll "try and just get the 16 gb but who knows?

8. Onimusha370 macrumors 6502a

bought the 128gb air with the intention of going back to just 1 tablet, but when the mini comes out with that screen... its going to be a struggle to convince myself i only need 16gb on the mini, i'll probably end up with 128gb both :eek:

damn you apple for making such nice things.

I think if the mini was realised at the same time i'd have been happy just getting that, so apple's staggered launch is paying off!

9. rui no onna macrumors 601

rui no onna

For Apple. :p