Air hibernate or wake up Mac

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by BIS, Mar 7, 2011.

1. BIS macrumors newbie

hi

sory for worst english, just a few school hours of learning it :)

When i bought Mac Air, it wake up (turn on when i was opened the front cover) very fast - 2-3 sec
    But after 2 month of using, it having some strange style of "wakeuping" - after open a cover it show Mac Os, but keyboard isnt work for 5-6 sec
    The same situation with mouse - after wake up it didnt working

is it normaly ?
    Why at the begining of using Air it was not present but now i see it ?

2. MultiFinder17 macrumors 68000

MultiFinder17

Yes, that's apparently normal. It has to do with the deep sleep mode that the Air enters into after sleeping for a few hours.

And believe me, you write better than some native English speakers on this forum ;)

For those lost in the language, or for your own comparison, here's a translation:
    "Hi! Sorry for the poor English, I've only learned it in school. When I bought the MacBook Air, it woke up (turned on when the lid is opened) very fast; 2-3 seconds. But after two months of usage, it is having some strange issues "waking up" - after the lid is opened, it shows the Mac OS but the keyboard doesn't work for 5-6 seconds. It is the same situation with the mouse - after waking up it doesn't work. Is this normal? Why did it not do this when I first got the Air, but now it is happening?"