Air /iOS email and safari questions/issues

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by stringbeanie, May 22, 2014.

1. stringbeanie macrumors 6502

Since I purchased the iPad Air when it first came out, 2 issues have annoyed me tremendously and I'm wondering if it's a ram issue, iOS issue or other. First the email crashes every single time I delete more than 3 emails from the batch delete. When I delete using the slide to delete method, there is also a problem where the slide doesn't register the tap on the delete half the time.
    Secondly, and the most annoying issue is that every web page I go to in safari jumps after seemingly fully loading so I end up having to wait for the inevitable jump before tapping on the target or I hit the wrong thing. This is so annoying.
    Does everyone have these issues? I've tried searching the forums but can't find anything.

2. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

Can't say I have. I delete multiple emails on my Air all the time without problem. The Safari jumping problem, I sometimes get when I come back to a page I was in the middle of reading -- Safari would reload the page, then jump to where I was when I last had it open. But I wouldn't say it happens all the time.