iPad Air2 and Adonit Jot Touch with Pixelpoint and Jot Script 2 (a new version)

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by mrex, Jul 11, 2015.

1. mrex, Jul 11, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2015

mrex macrumors 68020

mrex

Anyone bought the new version of AJTP? i heard that there is a new version of AJTP and contacted to their customer service. They said that there is a new version of this stylus and it is working with Air2. It is not in retail stores yet, but if you make an order from their own shop, you get the latest version (this is what i understood). im still confused because all i can see on their shop it is the old one without mention about the compatibility with air2. But they also said that the old version should work with Air2 too with the newest sdk.

so, has anyone got it? Does it work with Air2 well?

Jot Script2

didnt see but they also have announced the new script2 while ago which should work with Air2 too. unfortunately there are no review vids about script2+air2 and in all vids i have seen (using older ipads), it is still skipping alot. I wonder, if it is even working with air2 any better than older version.

at the end of the vid, script2 seems to work well (no offset/skipping) with air2, but that is way too short example though

2. mrex thread starter macrumors 68020

mrex

3. johnnyturbouk macrumors 68000

johnnyturbouk

on the yellow [oled] brick road to tech nirvana.
    Firstly, this looks quite interesting, however, they are incredibly overpriced for what they are!

Secondly, why would you have that demonic clown as your avatar pic, my sisters made me watch It when i was very young, and i still have an irrational phobia of clowns - shudders!

4. mrex, Oct 3, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2015

mrex thread starter macrumors 68020

mrex