AirDroid is incredible!

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by TechGod, Mar 15, 2014.

1. TechGod macrumors 68040

TechGod

Wow! this has got to be the best thing ever. It totally beats the iPhone's way of syncing and you can call and text from your computer plus way more, check it out!

2. vomhorizon macrumors 6502a

Didn't you just post that you had gotten bored with it?

3. Lloydbm41 macrumors 68040

Lloydbm41

Airdroid is a nice little app and has been around for a couple of years.

But for syncing pretty much anything I want (any file type), to pretty much any type of device (including iDevices), to anywhere in the world, I use Pushbullet.

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pushbullet.android

4. kirky29 macrumors 65816

kirky29

AirDroid is so slow for me! It stalls and lags then just stops loading all my files... Their support team said it could be my router settings so fair enough. Otherwise I'd be using it all the time!

5. blairh macrumors 68030

blairh

AirDroid required me to transfer X amount of songs at a time onto my SD card or else it would crash. Usually it was roughly 100 songs. Any more and I'd be risking a crash. Took me 3 hours to transfer 30 GB of music. All done in small steps. It's a great app but I'll probably use Google Music's pin to SD card option in the future if my phone has said slot.

6. TacticalDesire macrumors 68020

TacticalDesire

Airdroid not Android.

7. TechGod thread starter macrumors 68040

TechGod

I'm no longer bored with Android, running paranoid Android, but this is an app called Airdroid

8. maximus96 macrumors 6502a

maximus96

I still find it easier to just plug in the cable... Especially for transferring music and movies or large amounts of photos