AirDrop notifications

dojopros

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 3, 2007
Help! i cant clear them of my lock screen!!! if i slide the notification page down it cleared them but once locked again and then press to unlock phone they are back! how do i turn airdrop off on lock screen?!

Thanks!!! :mad:

Attachments

shareef777

Suspended
Jul 26, 2005
Chicago, IL
Help! i cant clear them of my lock screen!!! if i slide the notification page down it cleared them but once locked again and then press to unlock phone they are back! how do i turn airdrop off on lock screen?!

Same here, hoping it's cleared by beta2. What's stranger, is that after I wipe it by pulling down the notification, the phone crashes when unlocking.

dojopros

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 3, 2007
Just ended up restoring it again and am staying away from air drop until another release!

Mac N' Zach

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2013
i tryed reinstalling ios 7 and the notifications are still there!!! any news on how to remove them?!?

Martyonyo

macrumors newbie
Jun 12, 2016

I had the same problem and fixed it by swiping it to the left and hitting the cross, hope this works!

tekchic

macrumors 65816
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
I had the same problem and fixed it by swiping it to the left and hitting the cross, hope this works!
Thank you! I can't believe I had to Google for this as well. That's what I get for trying to AirDrop when my iPad went into Do Not Disturb mode, haha. Swipe left and "X" worked for me.