Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DaveTheRave

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 22, 2003
Airmail works with Gmail. But does it show labels next to emails in the inbox? I currently use Yosemite version of Mail. It works okay, but what I don't like is that I can't tell if an email in my Inbox (not yet archived) has a label applied to it based on my existing filters. And apply a label without forcing it into a folder/archived label. This can be easily seen in the Gmail web version, but I prefer a mail program that is integrated with the OS. Can Airmail show me the labels for mail in my Inbox?

DaveTheRave

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 22, 2003
Thanks. They never show this in screenshots on their site or in the Mac App Store.

SaSaSushi

macrumors 601
Aug 8, 2007
Takamatsu, Japan
Thanks. They never show this in screenshots on their site or in the Mac App Store.

Not sure about the screenshots but just go to Appearance > Messages List in the settings and set it to ProXL and you will see the labels.

The labels do not appear in the message list with the other preset styles though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.