Airphones?

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by s0nnyjames, Jul 22, 2011.

1. s0nnyjames macrumors newbie

Since installing Lion, my Airphones will no longer work. I get a message saying "Airphones driver is not installed" but I can't find anyway to reinstall it?

Is anyone else having the same problem / is this fixable?

Airphones was REALLY handy for me. Will be hugely disappointed if I can't run it any more.

2. AirPhones macrumors newbie

AirPhones!

It's true, :apple: Lion seems to have rendered AirPhones dysfunctional, among a host of other apps out there. The issue is 64Bit compatibility. I would love nothing more than to do an update, but I simply don't have the funds available to do it at the moment. If there are any developers interested in volunteering to the cause, please contact me.
    Thanks!

3. s0nnyjames thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the reply - genuinely really disappointed about that. It was a great programme and helped me workaround a number of things. Really hope you manage to find a way to upgrade. All the best!

4. readysteadyetc macrumors newbie

Truly upsetting to hear the bad news.

Would it be possible to connect AirPhones using Parallels Desktop? If so, what network tweaks should be made to have it connect?

5. HermiG, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2012

HermiG macrumors newbie

AirPhones 64-bit Driver

I have a working AirPhones driver for 64-bit Lion (which also works in Mountain Lion).

Send me an email at: Hermi.Hg@gmail.com.

Attached Files: