Airplane material

Discussion in 'iPad' started by shenfrey, Jun 3, 2011.

1. shenfrey macrumors 68000

Hey guys, so I have quite a long haul flight coming up in less than 2 weeks which will last around 10-11 hours and well I need some stuff to load up on my Ipad 2.

I just wanted to know, other then movies of course, is there anything you guys can recommend that will make a good time kill? Any games that aren't to complex? Any offline apps that are worth downloading and checking out?

Not a HUGE fan of reading, I have ADHD and reading really is a no go with me i'm afraid as much as I have tried!

So thanks guys, I will take your suggestions and check them out. I am on the Ipad 2 also if that makes any difference.

Thanks guys.

2. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

3. MozMan68 macrumors 68000

MozMan68

Harbor Master is insanely addictive....and great on the iPad.

4. psonice macrumors 6502a

Speedball 2 evolution. Unlike the other recommendations (which are good too) it's an action game ("sports" kind of describes it, but not quite). It's the kind of game you can pick up for a quick 2-minute blast, but still keep coming back to as you progress through it. There's enough complexity in it to give it long term interest, but it's not so complex that you spend hours learning it (mastering it, on the other hand..)

5. MTI macrumors 65816

I regularly do 5 - 6 hour flights. My typical inflight entertainment consists of at least two movies or music concerts; 4-6 episodes of quality TV, like Mad Men, The Wire, Arrested Development, West WIng; a few podcasts.

The tv episodes and podcasts are nice since they eat up time in 30-50 minute chunks.

6. spiderman0616 macrumors 68030

spiderman0616