Airplay no longer works with Jailbroken iPhone 4

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Flookes, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Flookes macrumors newbie

First time posting, About a week ago I Jailbroke my iPhone 4 with redsn0w for 4.3.1. Now Airplay does not work with the ipod app or any other app. I've restarted, tried all the little tricks and nothing. I am trying to stream to my apple TV which is updated at 4.2.1

I searched the forum but it doesn't seem to be happening to anyone else, or im just a big ol' noob and missed this already being answered. If anyone has any thoughts or ideas I'd appreciate them.

Thanks!

(This happened with the 4.2.1 jailbreak for me as well, so i restored my phone since it was more important for me to have airplay at the time)

2. texfire macrumors member

Sorta the same thing here.
    Running 4.3.1, jailbroke with redsnow and having airplay problems with AppleTV.
    All video in itunes works but none of the audio. I don't even get the choice to direct the audio to the appletv like I do in video..

Chris

3. Flookes thread starter macrumors newbie

Well I really am a noob...

For me at least it ended up being the one thing I didn't reset, which was my network, after I reset it, I had no problems. Sorry as that probably won't help you, buy maybe it's worth a shot.