Airplay Questions/Concerns....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rijowysock, Oct 6, 2011.

1. rijowysock macrumors member

It's about time we finally get some realistic AirPlay devices available (recently bought a handful of the "Bowers & Wllkins Zeppelin Air" model...

got them all connected today and have a few questions:

A: on iTunes i see the drop down for the AirPlay devices and you can click "multiple speakers" which is what i expected and it works perfectly (streams at exact same time which I was worried about)

One thing i can't figure out is how to enable this on other devices (iPhone, iPad, Touch), on the mobile devices you can only choose one device at a time..

I've read around and some say their is a way around it but i cannot find it, is this something they are addressing soon or is their an app to go around it? On the owners manual for most of the AirPlay devices they brag about sending audio to multiple devices at once....(then again they dont say whether it's only with iTunes or also with the other devices)

-Riley

2. rijowysock thread starter macrumors member

Found out about the "Remote" app, but that is basically just playing from iTunes (same as above)

just wanted to note that incase someone were to suggest that as a solution/answer.