iPhone Airplay tweak?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by jj47, Feb 1, 2013.

1. jj47 macrumors regular

Hi everyone,

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but does anyone know of a jailbreak tweak that let's you airplay a video from an iphone but allows you to use the phone normally eg. Go into other apps and safari etc.

At the moment you have to have the video controls on the phone screen and if you switch to another app the airplay feature stops.

Many thanks!

2. ZeRoLiMiT macrumors 6502a

ZeRoLiMiT

nope, i wish

3. jj47 thread starter macrumors regular

This is a shame. I would really love this feature.

4. adnbek macrumors 65816

adnbek

I thought it already could? If you activate airplay from the multitasking bar, you are telling your phone to airplay everything. However, if you start airplay within an app, it should continue to airplay even if the app is minimized.

5. woodynorman macrumors 6502

Not to hijack your question, but how about an AirPlay tweak that allows me to airplay from my iphone to more than 1 Apple TV?

6. From A Buick 8 macrumors 68040

From A Buick 8

My experience has been no. I use Vevo a lot to AirPlay videos to my AppleTV, and the app must be front and center on the iPhone for it to play.

7. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

It depends on the app. Some apps do this, some don't. One app that does work this way is Air Video. I have another video app that doesn't do it.