Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jacoblee23

macrumors 65816
Nov 10, 2011
My nearest apple store
Is two and a half hours away and my local Best Buy said they won’t get them in for weeks so I bit the bullet and preordered from Bestbuy.com. I’m supposed to receive them by 04/03 which is sooner than everywhere else online.

ryancarter

macrumors newbie
Jun 2, 2016
Apple retail is a mess.
My online order won’t ship until April.
I hear there are some units in central London stores, will they let me reserve or purchase for in store collection? Nope. That would be too convenient

Never used to be this way

Hey I’ve just ordered mine for pickup today in the UK! All stores look to have stock so act fast! I’ve ordered the ones with wireless charging case.

MadAngelUK

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2012
Hey I’ve just ordered mine for pickup today in the UK! All stores look to have stock so act fast! I’ve ordered the ones with wireless charging case.

Great! I just checked and ALL London stores have them available for pickup... except Stratford (my local) which will have them available April 23rd... Twenty-third!... *sigh* Thankfully I can nip around several stores without making a day trip of it!

sleepyking

macrumors 6502
Oct 5, 2012
SoCal Apple stores seem to have ample stock.

Also shoutout to the store employee in Glendale who got frustrated by me asking if the $159 they had was the 2nd gen, and he kept insisting only the $199 is G2. Even had the nerve to say AirPods didn’t exist 2 years ago, only EarPods....

coldwaves

macrumors 6502
May 30, 2011
Stores in the Lansing, Ann Arbor, Troy MI apple stores all have stock. It appears there are ample AirPods 2 stock in central and east Michigan.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.