Airpods 2 in store in U.K.?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by darthbane2k, Mar 26, 2019.

1. darthbane2k macrumors 6502a

Are these things available in store within the U.K. yet?

2. Bazooka-joe macrumors 68020

Bazooka-joe

Probably at the end of the week but they will be in short supply if any are available

3. CBSubliminal macrumors 6502

CBSubliminal

In the in-store availability thread people are reporting Australia and Dubai has some in stock today so the UK might have some

4. nickosbad macrumors regular

I walked into Manchester Arndale at Lunch today and picked some up (normal case), they had plenty of them

I'm assuming they are the new ones though as they don't say "2nd generation" on the box, the model numbers are A2032/1

5. Shanghaichica macrumors G4

Shanghaichica

Mine have just gone to preparing to ship. Couldn’t get into the store until Thursday so I’ll have to wait and see how long it takes for these to come. Are they coming from the Uk or China?

6. ukms macrumors regular

ukms

I’m told plenty of stock in central London stores

7. Shanghaichica macrumors G4

Shanghaichica

Anyone know if you can reschedule DHL Deliveries. Mine are being delivered tomorrow but I will be at work so I need to change the day.

8. darthbane2k thread starter macrumors 6502a

But they won’t let you reserve or purchase for pick up

9. Shanghaichica macrumors G4

Shanghaichica

I was able to rearrange it for Thursday.

10. ukms macrumors regular

ukms

Doesn’t necessarily mean there’s no stock ..... I couldn’t reserve for pick up in Dubai but walked in and they had tons.

11. TorontoSS macrumors 6502

I walked into a store in London, Stratford and there were some in the front to sell if you walked up to purchase.

12. mrandyyu macrumors member

mrandyyu

Ordered a pair with the wireless charging case for collection from the Birmingham store this morning. Received notification about an hour ago that they're ready for pick-up.

Hoping they fit my ears, as my outgoing Sony wireless earbuds now barely hold a charge.

13. darthbane2k thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yeah my online order was scheduled to be shipped in April, pleasantly surprised to have received it today!

14. TorontoSS macrumors 6502

It appears the wireless charging ones are in much shorter supply, even now. I'm assuming will continue for a couple of weeks. Anyone pick those up recently?

15. MrGimper macrumors 603

MrGimper

My local store had hundreds of boxes on display but when I tried to purchase they said no stock. I complained and the guy arranged to have the boxes removed from display as was misleading.

I subsequently ordered from Amazon on Sunday and arrived Monday. Genuine v2 with a manufacture date of Week 10 (March) 2019. Non-wireless case.

16. Shanghaichica macrumors G4

Shanghaichica

I think they were on sale for a few days at most Apple stores after launch but they seem to have gone out of stock even the non wireless case. My pre-order was meant to be delivered between 1-3 April but it shipped on 26th of March and I got it on the 28th. Would have got it on the 27th but I had to reschedule for the 28th.

17. TorontoSS macrumors 6502

I tried to buy some yesterday at the Regent Street store and I was told the AirPods are out of stock in the UK. this morning, two stores (regent street and covent garden) had them for in store pick up. I chose that (still need to pick them up) but i note now you can't get them. Going on istocknow helps. It seems pretty accurate about availability. To me it appears that the wireless case is selling out more.