AirPods case skin/cover

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Slevin, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Slevin macrumors regular

My wife and I both were able to get AirPods and when we leave them on the kitchen counter we get confused as to which one belongs to who. Is there a skin or silicone case available for the AirPods that I cN get so we can differentiate between the two?

2. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

I wish they had a skin with some kind of lanyard attachment point so the case doesn't get lost in my pocket. I'm sure someone will be making them soon if they're not available already.

3. tekchic macrumors 65816

tekchic

These are really neat. The only things holding me back from ordering is that you can't see all the available colors as an example (what is "Ultra Pink")? Also $5 shipping for a $6 sticker set seems a bit high. I'm going to wait it out a bit and see if something like this pops up on Amazon Prime in the next month or two.

4. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

5. Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

I know this isn't what your looking for, but Spigen makes an attachment for the Airpods for around the neck or what have you. Might be useful if you running or near a body of water.

6. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

I'll check it out. Thanks!

7. Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

Amazon has it available. It might be back ordered. Just enter "Spigen AirPods Strap" in the search engine.

8. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

Ok so I looked and what they have is the straps for the actual airpods. What I'm looking for is a sleeve for the charging case that allows me to attach a lanyard to the case or clip them to my key chain or belt loop.

9. Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

I didn't think this what you were looking for. But a suggestion rather. I plan on picking up the strap when my Airpods arrive.

10. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

Once I get mine delivered today I'll know if they fall out of my ear or not. I'll definitely get the straps if they pop out! Thanks again.

11. Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

No problem. Good luck.

12. oftheheavens macrumors 68000

I got this in the mail launch day along with my AirPods and truthfully haven't done anything but take it out of the box. I went long boarding with the AirPods today and didn't have any problems at all falling out, even when doing slides and such that can bring you to an abrupt halt. So, I will mainly be using this spigen dealie for snowboarding trips. I tend to fall and slide on the mountain losing articles of clothing on the way down so I figured if they are connected to each other they will be easier to track down. Also my helmet has a little clip on it that I tend to try to feed the spigen through since I don't use it for my goggles. It is the quality you would expect from spigen and does exactly what it says for a decent amount I am just surprised that these things stay in so well.

More on topic, it would be nice to be able to put a design skin on the battery case instead of just the leftover white MacBook scrap look lol.

13. npolly0212 macrumors 65816

Have a link?

14. Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

Spigen AirPods Strap. Search Amazon.

15. Traverse macrumors 603

Traverse

I'd love for a small market of these. I'd like to make my AIrPod box a little less bland than a small white box.

16. jw6961 macrumors regular

jw6961

17. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

18. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

19. Michaelgtrusa, Jan 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  20. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

21. Michaelgtrusa macrumors 604

Michaelgtrusa