AirPods in Public- Did people approach you?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by chfilm, Jan 12, 2017.

1. chfilm macrumors 65816

chfilm

haha I was just sitting in the subway as, after nearly 15 minutes of sitting across of me, a woman in her early 60 started talking to me, and asking lots of questions about my AirPods. She was super interested in them, like if they didn't fell out, or how the range was.
    It was a very funny experience, as so far nobody in public took any notice of them, and usually women of that age aren't into tech so much, at least in Germany :D

Did you have similar experiences?

2. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

I have had some people acknowledge I have the new Airpods, but otherwise, nothing else other than that.

3. saratoga172 macrumors newbie

Most people don't even notice I have them in and will come up and talk to me...while I'm on a call.

Otherwise no one has commented other than to ask how I like them a couple time.

4. CharlesShaw macrumors 6502

CharlesShaw

I've had two people ask me about them on the L train. Both were iPhone users wanting to know how I liked them. I've noticed a few people looking at my ears which reminds me I'm wearing AirPods instead of my old headphones. At work I use them at my cubicle and several coworkers asked me about them, while most people are either oblivious or indifferent.