Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JTravers

macrumors 6502a
Jun 28, 2010
How about Apple produce enough supply for demand and quick screwing around. Multi billion dollar company should not be having these acts of idiocracy. If they're for sale, they should be for sale. Not "for sale but impossible to find for 6 months". Ignorant business practice on their part. People literally line up to give them fist fills of cash and they don't want it bad enough to figure it out

Apple could probably have delayed launch one more month and then launch with sufficient supply. But then people who are getting them now would have to wait a month. Not sure what the better solution is.

mistermcnight

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
Wondering if anyone can report on stock situation at the Walnut Street store in Philadelphia - my wife works nearby but I don't want to bug her if they're long sold out.

Reactions: SHKLMRE

mikethebigo

macrumors 68020
May 25, 2009
Wondering if anyone can report on stock situation at the Walnut Street store in Philadelphia - my wife works nearby but I don't want to bug her if they're long sold out.
Looking for info about the mid-day restock. About when is it happening? I'm in CA and don't want to go too early.

jasonklee

Suspended
Dec 7, 2007
do you know if there are still any left now? 2:03pm.

I'm at the WTC store but the rep I spoke to checked inventory and GCT and Williamsburg restocked with "good" levels. He told me if there's a "!" it means low levels.

clunkmess

macrumors 6502a
Jul 28, 2011
California
Got two. Scumbag scalper in the front of the line got ten.
IMG_3693.JPG

fs454

macrumors 68000
Dec 7, 2007
Los Angeles / Boston
Any restocks report in - Glendale Galleria and Americana at Brand both said they may have additional stock coming in another shipment later today, but weren't able to confirm.

turbineseaplane

macrumors G5
Mar 19, 2008
Any restocks report in - Glendale Galleria and Americana at Brand both said they may have additional stock coming in another shipment later today, but weren't able to confirm.

Don't worry - that "stock" will be on eBay later today...

whsbuss

macrumors 601
May 4, 2010
SE Penna.
My sister told me the King of Prussia store had 50 or so but sold out quickly. Don't know if/when stock will be back.
[doublepost=1482175303][/doublepost]
Got two. Scumbag scalper in the front of the line got ten.
View attachment 678868
I got two as well but not to scalp.

Antgb84

macrumors 6502
Mar 9, 2013
3 of us including myself got turned down due no stock at all in Richmond Canada minute store opened. Oakridge Centre, some lucky bastards I've been told got theirs a dozen or so were in stock.

FYI Canuck Apple fans.

hr10

macrumors 6502
Jun 20, 2009
3 of us including myself got turned down due no stock at all in Richmond Canada minute store opened. Oakridge Centre, some lucky bastards I've been told got theirs a dozen or so were in stock.

FYI Canuck Apple fans.

At oakridge since opening
They said stock hasn't came in yet due to weather
Could come any time

Reactions: Antgb84

raqball

macrumors 68020
Sep 11, 2016
I was at my local Apple Store earlier for a different reason and asked about them. I was told by the Apple rep that they had about 20 people in line before the store opened but only had 3 available..

AppleRobert

macrumors 603
Nov 12, 2012
How about Apple produce enough supply for demand and quick screwing around. Multi billion dollar company should not be having these acts of idiocracy. If they're for sale, they should be for sale. Not "for sale but impossible to find for 6 months". Ignorant business practice on their part. People literally line up to give them fist fills of cash and they don't want it bad enough to figure it out

A flagship Apple Store get only 8 AND it is two months later than when they were suppose to be available?

The company bites the APPLE once again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.