AirPods + Magic Mouse 2 = Occasional Bluetooth disruption?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by clifgriffin, Jan 16, 2017.

1. clifgriffin macrumors member

Anyone else having occasional drops in Bluetooth responsiveness when using the AirPods, MM2, and wireless keyboard with the new MacBook Pro with Touchbar?

It may not be related to the other peripherals. I haven't spent a lot of time using the MBP alone with the AirPods. But I can tell you it sucks when it happens.

Today while on a Google Hangout, the mouse and AirPods stopped responding for about 5 seconds. Had to restart the call to get the AirPods working with Hangouts again.

I've also seen it happen where the AirPods stay connected but the mouse stops responding for 5 seconds. This may have happened sans AirPods too. Not sure. Only really notice it when gaming.

Just trying to figure out where the issue might be. Anyone else have similar experiences?

2. Exile714 macrumors 6502a

Not MM2, but a Logitech Bluetooth mouse. Drops out for a few seconds and then re-establishes connection. Only happens when using AirPods.

3. Jodiuh macrumors 6502

Just had a drop using non touchbar MacBook pro 13" 2017 base model and magic mouse 2.