Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rhyzome

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 2, 2012
I just got my Airpods Pro, and I can only say that they are just...magical!

But I noticed something different: on the back they say:

"Designed by Apple in California
Assembled in Vietnam"

Anyone else have this? Am I the first? Did Apple just start making these in 'Nam?

augustya

Suspended
Feb 17, 2012
I just got my Airpods Pro, and I can only say that they are just...magical!

But I noticed something different: on the back they say:

"Designed by Apple in California
Assembled in Vietnam"

Anyone else have this? Am I the first? Did Apple just start making these in 'Nam?

What do you think about the Active Noise Cancellation on your particular unit ? As others have said with them as long the Airpods Pro were on the very first firmware just when they had releases it sounded great but there after with subsequent firmware updates the ANC degraded. Do you think your APP Noise Cancellation are any good ?

benshive

macrumors 6502a
Feb 26, 2017
United States
What do you think about the Active Noise Cancellation on your particular unit ? As others have said with them as long the Airpods Pro were on the very first firmware just when they had releases it sounded great but there after with subsequent firmware updates the ANC degraded. Do you think your APP Noise Cancellation are any good ?
I updated from the first version of the firmware to the latest on my pros and haven't noticed any decrease in ANC quality. It works very well. I think it was the firmware that Apple pulled awhile ago that was having the ANC issue.

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
Moderator Note:

Please continue the discussion in the news thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.