I just received my AirPods Pro in Sydney Australia - Here are my first impressions:
- The case is similar in size to the standard AirPods, just shorter and slightly longer. Does not add any bulk when I put it in my pocket.
- The pods themselves feels much more compact and stockier than the standard AirPods. The stem is a lot shorter.
- Active noise cancelling works well, you turn it on and you can't hear much background noise at all. I don't feel any weird pressure when I have this on.
- Ear tips test confirmed that medium tips provide a good seal for me.
- Force touch sensors take a while to get use to. There is a slight clicking noise that comes through the pods when you force touch them.
- Turning ANC on gives you a chime, long pressing the force touch sensor will give you another chime with a different tone to tell you transparency mode is on.