Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

This weekend we're tracking a pair of AirPods deals at Amazon, including savings on the AirPods 2 and AirPods Pro 2. The cheapest model starts at just $89.00 for the AirPods 2, down from their original price of $129.00.

Airpods-2-Discount-Feature-Red-Triad.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Secondly, the AirPods Pro 2 with USB-C are available for $189.99, down from $249.00. Although this is another second-best price on the earbuds, it's one of the most consistent deals we've tracked in 2024 and just a $9 difference compared to that record low price.

Both of these earbuds have an estimated delivery date around May 3, and they represent solid second-best prices on each model. There are a few minor changes to the AirPods Pro 2 besides the addition of USB-C, including additional dust resistance and support for lossless audio with the Vision Pro headset.

Head to our full Deals Roundup to get caught up with all of the latest deals and discounts that we've been tracking over the past week.

Article Link: AirPods Weekend Deals Include Up to $59 Off Select Models at Amazon

Fuzzball84

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2015
I really really really hope a future revision of standard and pro earbuds allows an easy way for Apple to replace the battery in store within 5 minutes for a decent price and much reduced environmental impact. Imagine being able to use AirPods for 10 years before getting another set... then they can scream environmental credentials.

As it is, they are a great product, but terrible for the environment.

GhostRaider

macrumors 6502
Jun 2, 2014
I bought Amazon Renewed AirPods 3 for like $120 a while back. I mean they looked brand new to me and works well. Only thing was it didn’t come with original box. I was not gonna pay more than $130+.

Flight Plan

macrumors 6502a
May 26, 2014
Southeastern US
So my airpods have been through hell and high water with me. They keep the tunes jamming while I'm working outside on 100 degree days, they allow me to answer the phone with a voice command, and they survived a bad car crash in my pocket, while the car was spinning around and around, with airbags blowing off all around me throughout the whole ordeal.

But the one best thing about them is that they...yes, they did...survive a trip through the washer AND dryer. Yep! This is the 3rd set of the wireless ones for me, and they are determined to not get thrown in the e-waste recycle bin!

"Holding Out for a Hero" just now started to play in my head, haha!

svish

macrumors G3
Nov 25, 2017
Quite common to see AirPods 2 at less than $100. Will be nice if a new AirPods are launched this year with a price of $99

SoldOnApple

macrumors 65816
Jul 20, 2011
I love my Airpod Pro 2. I always bought wired buds and always tried to get a better pair each time I upgraded, for decades now, and Airpod Pro 2 is still the best I have ever owned. And no more snagging the wire on doorknobs.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.