Airport Base Station Connection?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by papa792, Jul 26, 2009.

1. papa792 macrumors member

Hello, I have an airport base station. I have 3 macs and 3 iphones. My Macbook pro is right by the airport base station and my other two macs are downstairs. Forsome reason my airport is acting up. The computers downstairs can not connect. It would should that there is a wireless conneciton but when i click to connect it would ask for password. After i enter the correct password it says invalid password. So after i do that i take the same computer upstairs right by the airport it would connect. Then i go back downstairs it would work but after i put computer in standby and turn it back on it has same problem. All my computers and iphones are doing this! help!

2. chr1s60 macrumors 68000

chr1s60

This is the EXACT problem I am having right now. Does anyone know what is going on? I have been trying to find a fix all day, buy can't find anything. Please help!!!

3. papa792 thread starter macrumors member

I fixed my problem...the problem was the airport express. Simply Hard reset both airport extreme and express. Then setup the extreme first and then set up the express. Let me know if you need help!