Airport Extreme and Xbox 360?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Chad H, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Chad H macrumors 6502a

Chad H

Heys guys/gals,
    I've been using my Xbox 360 with my airport extreme for about 6 months now and not one problem. I don't have anything configured weird just setup wireless and it's been good to go. All of a sudden it pops up today that it can't connect to Xbox live and something my NAT is set to moderate. Can anybody help with this? I've read that the aiport extreme isn't compatible and some guides show the old airport UI so I can't follow. Can anybody help with this or explain why all of a sudden it pops up? I've also read that if I give it a day and unplug everything and reconnect it could go away. Haven't updated anything recently and everything has been running smooth as butter. Any help would be appreciated!

2. TRAV9614 macrumors regular

This is weird the same exact thing has been happening to me today. I can't connect to live at all. I am just going to try and reset the extreme and see if it helps. Have you tried that?

3. Chad H thread starter macrumors 6502a

Chad H

I have actually a few times. I'm going to wait until tomorrow and see if it does the same thing. It could be a Xbox live problem though. I'll report back in this thread.

4. TRAV9614 macrumors regular