Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xperton3

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 28, 2004
Hey guys.....I have noticed that about once a day at around 9pm or so my network goes out for 45 seconds to a minute and then comes back on. I know this is weird and maybe its something we are doing but has anyone ever heard of this issue?
Is there a fix for it?

Thanks

rwoolsey

macrumors member
Aug 19, 2008
Indianapolis
Since updating the new Firmware my Airport isn't working properly. Done everything I can think of to correct the problem, but still nothing. Airport Utility doesn't even read the base station.

Anybody else experiencing these issues?

xperton3

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 28, 2004
Oh man, that sux....I noticed during the last update (a few months back) that I can no longer see my Airport Express N on my network anymore using the Airport Utility. I havent tried to restart the device though (push the little button on it) because it still shows a green light, so I assume its working.

Since updating the new Firmware my Airport isn't working properly. Done everything I can think of to correct the problem, but still nothing. Airport Utility doesn't even read the base station.

Anybody else experiencing these issues?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.