Airport Extreme pausing while loading pages

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by jjk454ss, Jul 24, 2012.

1. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Not sure if this is my Aiport Extreme or not, but on my MBP and my iPad, pages quite often start loading, then hang for a little bit before actually loading. The progress bar just stops near the beginning, nothing actually loads for a bit, then it opens. I thought it was safari on my MBP, but my ipad is doing it to?

2. jjk454ss thread starter macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Leaving Airport Utility open, the green light at the Airport Extreme always stays green, but the light by the Internet keeps going yellow then back to green, keeps doing it every once in a while. Every 3-5 minutes maybe.

3. jjk454ss thread starter macrumors 601

jjk454ss

I got a new dsl modem and I am still having problems. My WiFi keeps working, but the link to the Internet goes down and pauses for 30 seconds or more maybe then comes back up. I reset settings in my Airport Extreme, software is up to date.

If my Airport Extreme is under 1 yr old should I try to exchange it under warranty? Is there anything else I can try?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. bembol macrumors 65816

bembol

I'm been having this problem too.

The INTERNET & SERVICE under DIAGNOSTIC keeps changing to Yellow.

I wasn't sure if it's our Rogers Modem so I exchanged it and it's still a PITA. I didn't change they settings on the AirPort Extreme since I bought a few months ago.

I'm thinking it's Mountain Lion.

5. jjk454ss thread starter macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Sorry I didnt update this thread. My ISP didn't think the problem was on there end, but it was. After about a week they started getting others in my area calling with issues and it was on there end. It wasn't the Airport Extreme after all.