Airport Extreme/TC 7.3.2 update released

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Divindude, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Divindude macrumors member

I just noticed that were was an update to the Airport Extreme and Time Capsule ... may wish to check your own

2. crayonshin macrumors member

yeah, i saw that and updated my aebs this morning. i didn't see any release notes so am wondering if anybody knows what changed. i didn't see anything new in the configuration screens. maybe just the usual "stability" improvements to go with the 10.5.4 airport client update??

i'm still waiting for jumbo frames support on the aebs. currently it's not supported though i've read somewhere that the hardware used in the aebs DOES support jumbo frames. if that's true, don't know why apple would have disabled it.

3. Pheelyx macrumors regular

Pheelyx

I just updated my AEBS with the new firmware. After updating it said "waiting for restart", but nothing happened. I've tried unplugging and hitting the reset button. I still can't get it to work. I've connected through Airport and Ethernet, it's like the AEBS doesn't exist to my iMac. I guess it got bricked.

I'm not happy since only having this for 2 months. My previous Linksys router was upgraded many times, without incident. I don't know what went wrong with the AEBS. If any one has any suggestions, besides calling Apple, please let me know.

4. dibara2003 macrumors 6502

haven't noticed a diff. Didn't make my hp printer work any better wirelessly either :(

5. Tom Sawyer macrumors 6502a

Tom Sawyer

I'm with you on that... When I tried to use Jumbo Frames on my ReadyNAS I ran into issues. I would have thought the TC would support them but I guess not...

6. bigtar macrumors member

I have not been able to backup to TC since the update was released.