Airport Extreme XBOX ONE Teredo and chat issues

imac abuser

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 1, 2004
Hello,
I have two new Airport Extremes and I'm having issues with my party chat on XBOX ONE. I can play online and occasionally talk to someone. When I test my multiplayer connection it says I'm getting a Teredo IP error. I could use some help please.

Altemose

macrumors G3
Mar 26, 2013
Elkton, Maryland
Hello,
I have two new Airport Extremes and I'm having issues with my party chat on XBOX ONE. I can play online and occasionally talk to someone. When I test my multiplayer connection it says I'm getting a Teredo IP error. I could use some help please.
Is the modem also a router? If so you want the modem set to Bridge Mode. Reply back with your modem and AirPort config. As well as a screenshot of AirPort Utility.

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
Hello,
Open Airport Utility and go to the Network tab then click Network Options at the bottom then check "Allow Teredo tunnels". That fixed this with my Xbox One.