Airport Issues?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by dedpoet777, Mar 11, 2008.

1. dedpoet777 macrumors newbie

got my macbook 2-3 months ago. im running leopard, with parallels, 4gb of ram. everything is updated, including the new airport update i just received today. however, even before the update, i was having this issue.

nothing has changed. havent done anything different, but in the past few days i have noticed this.

it seems as though my airport is losing connectivity sporadicyl while im browsing, i will get pages that take forever to load, as in 10 seconds even. i am on broadband and everything was fine before. sometimes even, i am getting a roadrunner message when i got to a page that says the site im going to is not available. but if i go to my pc it is def there. it even gives me this message with google.

ill literally click on a link that firefox will say "looking up .....com" at the bottom and it takes a while to load. if i open safari right then, it will also take a while to load the page. it usually blazes. i tested it at someone elses house on their wifi and it did the same thing. i have not tried the ethernet port, but i am fairly certain it is related to the airport, but it also my be some kind of dns issue on my mac. not sure.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Morod macrumors 68000

Morod