Airport ****s my machine up

Discussion in 'macOS' started by T002Tyrant, Mar 17, 2010.

1. T002Tyrant macrumors newbie

Ok as there apparently "no such thing as a virus or a trojan to enter a os x system" (I call ********) But there is something very odd that happens to my machine. First of all whenever I'm connected to my airport the network diagnostics say that everything all the way to the ISP is connected. However all other machines can connect to the wireless point.

When I connect weird **** that ONLY happens when I'm connected starts to get freaky. For example when I right click on ANYTHING it relaunches finder, and it seems that if I try and load any program the machine freezes.

Does anyone have an explanation? :confused: :mad: :eek:

PS: I'm using my flatmate's laptop to send this

2. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

Here is what you could do:

Tell us what Mac, what Mac OS X version you use, what AirPort settings your have, what router is used for your wireless network and what network settings it is set to, otherwise we might not really be able to help you, and isn't that the ******* reason you're here?

And as of know, there are no (zero, nada, 0) known and published viruses for Mac OS X, but there are some trojans, which you have to install yourself of course. They could be in disguise though, coming with pirated software and such.
    So if you don't install software from sources that aren't really trustworthy, you're on the safe side.

And please give us some ******* more information.