Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nbs2

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Mar 31, 2004
A geographical oddity
Ok, so the guy just guzzled the liter of vodka because he wouldn't have been allowed to carry it on his flight. But, you have to admit my title is catchy! :D

As an aside, I don't know much about how the German health care system functions, but will he be required to pay for his treatment (and will it end up costing him more out of pocket than just paying the cargo fee)?

Thanatoast

macrumors 65816
Dec 3, 2002
Denver
he's only as stupid as the no-liquids rule is.

you guys remember that the whole liquid-bomb scare was put on for a disctraction, right? and it involved genius, mastermind terrorists that didn't even have passports, much less chemistry degrees?

how many 3oz bottles can you fit in a ziploc baggie? he should've filled up the bottles at the station, zipped the baggie, drank the rest and given them the finger on the way through.

airport security is the antithesis of "give me liberty of give me death". this guy obviously thought his freedoms (to own and transport vodka) were worth the risk.

all you people saying "good riddance" need to remember who the enemy is here: your corrupt government.

dextertangocci

macrumors 68000
Apr 2, 2006
he's only as stupid as the no-liquids rule is.

you guys remember that the whole liquid-bomb scare was put on for a disctraction, right? and it involved genius, mastermind terrorists that didn't even have passports, much less chemistry degrees?

how many 3oz bottles can you fit in a ziploc baggie? he should've filled up the bottles at the station, zipped the baggie, drank the rest and given them the finger on the way through.

airport security is the antithesis of "give me liberty of give me death". this guy obviously thought his freedoms (to own and transport vodka) were worth the risk.

all you people saying "good riddance" need to remember who the enemy is here: your corrupt government.

Amen to that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.