Airport Utility App

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Hberg, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Hberg macrumors member

I am wondering if there will be an Airport Utility App for the iPad?

I travel a lot and carry an Airport Express with me for use in hotels when I traveled with my MacBook Pro; however, without an Airport Utility App for the iPad, I am having to travel with the MacBook Pro in addition to the iPad.

2. headphonesonly macrumors newbie

I've been hoping for this too. Right now I set my airport express to bridge mode and it seems to work pretty consistently where I've tried it (which hasn't been too many places yet.)

3. VirtualRain macrumors 603

VirtualRain

I'd like to see this as well. Occasionally the AE just needs to a tweak or something it seems to get it going... it would be a shame to have to carry another laptop just to get your AE working. This is one instance where Apple's need to be different and not offer a web front end for their router is a real knock against them.

4. cheekyjeremy macrumors 6502

I use my airport Express with my ipad in a different hotel room more or less every single day. It has worked every single time. Just make sure to reset (push a pin into the little dimple) it before plugging the ethernet into it. I have never had this fail ever