AirPrint, landscape printing?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by afd, Nov 22, 2010.

1. afd macrumors 6502a

Have just got my iPhone 4 updated and tried printing via ecamm's Printopia on my G5 iMac. So far after 3 prints, 1 webpage to a Brother DCP-110C and 2 photos to an Epson PictureMate 100 everything worked. Only issue is that there are no print setting that I could find. The first photo printed a small landscape picture with the paper portrait, next print I tried printing with the phone at landsacpe, but ir came out the same way.
    Any other Airprint experiences?

2. anderssonmarcus, Nov 26, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2010

anderssonmarcus macrumors newbie

Don't get it working

I have this equipment:

MacBook Pro 13"
    iPhone 3GS
    AirPort Extreme
    Printopia for Mac

Both my Mac and my iPhone finds the printer, but it says the printer is offline. That's weird, because if I plug the printer to the USB I can print, and there is no error - message in the screen on the printer. The printing is in the que on my Mac (even if I try to print from iPhone), but nothing more happens. It's just "offline" - what does that mean?

Anybody have any sollution? I have downloaded the latest drivers to the printer.

3. benhollberg macrumors 68020

benhollberg

I have heard of this Printopia but have been hesitant because of the price, has it really worked flawlessly for you guys? Do you believe it is the best way to activate AirPrint?