Airsoft? yes...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TheShinyMac, Feb 24, 2011.

1. TheShinyMac, Feb 24, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2011

TheShinyMac macrumors 6502a

TheShinyMac

Hey, I just got back from a ski trip with my best friends and it got me thinking about what we can do during the summer and fall. I've thought of mountain biking and airsofting! We already have mountain bikes so now we are just going to wait till it warms up!

Now onto the real thread.
    Airsoft

Where do we find good guns?

Have you gone airsofting?

Is it like paintballing? We have paintballed but it just isn't for us.

BTW. "Mountain Biking" We are all between 16-18 years old so we can drive each other to mountains. Post any good places in the MA or NH area if you can!!

2. Mord macrumors G4

Mord

I did as a kid, it was alright.

Just make sure you do it properly, my friends and I never did and we did some pretty damn stupid things, it's lucky that we never injured ourselves severely.

3. nospeed411 macrumors 6502a

Yeah those things hurt like hell....my buddy who worked across the shop from me used to sting me in the ass when I wasn't looking.....finally stopped when I got po'd and walked over and smashed the blasted thing with a hammer.

4. Eldiablojoe macrumors 6502a

Eldiablojoe

Make absolutely certain no one (especially any cops that stop or approach you) does anything even remotely stupid with them. In fact, I recommend you simply lay it down at your feet on the ground or if you are in a car, leave your hands on your lap and tell them right away about the airsoft guns.

5. dmr727 macrumors G3

dmr727

6. R94N macrumors 68020

R94N

7. iMJustAGuy macrumors 68020

iMJustAGuy

Oddly enough I'm more scared of airsoft then a paintball gun. I don't like the sting of an airsoft gun. Paintball is a unique "hurt" it's different than any other type of pain you've felt but it's bearable.

8. TheShinyMac thread starter macrumors 6502a

TheShinyMac

I think we are just sticking with mountain biking now. :cool: