Alarm Clock Question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by azstinger, Feb 10, 2011.

1. azstinger macrumors member

Just switched from an HTC incredible back to iphone (had a 3G), and the only real thing I miss from android was when you set an alarm it would say this alarm has been set for XX hours and XX minutes in the future, is there an app or cydia program that adds that ability. I don't know why I like that stupid feature so much since I can quickly due the math in my head but for some reason I do.

2. Acronym macrumors 68000

the iphone's built in clock app will tell you when your alarm repeats and when it goes off (time wise) is that what you are looking for?.

there are many app store alarm clocks, I can't vouch for any of them as I have never really needed them. and as far as cydia is concerned I have never seen or heard of a tweak like that.

my $45.67

3. saberahul macrumors 68040

I personally like "Alarmed!" (I think that's what it's called). It's truly very well made and the guy gives it for free in the App Store. I lent him the $.99 for the additional package though.

4. sammich macrumors 601

sammich

When did Apple implement the User-to-App-Developer loan program?

5. saberahul macrumors 68040

Lol clearly "lent" was the wrong word. I meant bought or since it's free - downloaded :p
    By the way here is the app.

6. sammich macrumors 601

sammich

Don't worry, i forgot to add the ;) to the end of my post :)

And it seems like a pretty neat app. I'll check it out. Thanks!

7. gigapocket1 macrumors 6502a