Alarm Clocks

MacAlien

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 17, 2012
Boston
Anybody know of any alarm clocks that offers both Qi wireless charging and syncs automatically with the iPhone? iHome products only auto sync with Android and only a couple of them. Having a tough time trying to find something that works with iPhones 8 and later.

MacAlien

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 17, 2012
Boston
Nah. An actual alarm clock that has wireless charging capabilities and will sync to the iPhone.

iKevinT

macrumors member
Dec 14, 2017
Following this to see if anybody offers one. Biggest issue I think will be keeping the Bluetooth or WiFi connection active without music playing (I assume you want this for a music alarm). I’m currently using an old iPhone 6s connected to the aux in (RCA) on an old Bose Wave radio, with a music alarm app on the iPhone. I’ve been using this same setup with retired iPhones for years to play music playlists as alarm music. Any attempt I’ve made to play the alarm music wirelessly through airplay to Airport Express or recently to HomePod is unreliable since it loses the connection overnight. I wish I could find or figure out how to do it successfully, maybe using a shortcut triggered by an alarm app.