Alarm randomly decides to not work

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Ravich, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Ravich macrumors 6502a

Am I the only one who experiences this? It never used to happen in my 3 years of using an iPhone, and then all of a sudden in the last several months, my alarms will completely fail to go off.

It happens very sporadically, so I cant make any sense out of it. Needless to say, it makes it rather pointless to use my iPhone as an alarm.

2. nalimOwl macrumors newbie

This happens to me as well. I think it's mostly user error (for me, at least). I usually set it to vibrate but forget to turn up the volume/ringer on my iPhone before going to sleep.

3. Ravich thread starter macrumors 6502a

Hmm :\

The thing is that I'm not doing anything differently than I have been for the past several years, and I rarely have reason to adjust volume or put my phone on silent, so that cant be it. It really seems that some days it just decides to not go off, but I was just making this topic to see if it's just me. I could be overlooking something.

4. Cnnz macrumors newbie

5. LaurenceSext macrumors newbie

This happens to me as well. I think it's mostly user error[​IMG]

6. Ravich thread starter macrumors 6502a

Interesting, because I distinctly remember when everyone with an iPhone had their alarms delayed by one hour because of daylight savings.