alarMap

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by yukh, Oct 25, 2010.

1. yukh macrumors newbie

Hi guys,

alarMap is on the store.

Mom usually ask you to send her a message when you return home, but you are too drunk to remember it?
    You usually get late at work because you fall asleep and miss the right bus stop? .......

In brief the app allow the user to add a gps alarm. When the alarm plays, because the user is inside the gps alarm area, he can send a message by mail, phone or do a call to a contact. The body maessage is the alarm note.
    In the update now under review, the user can also post the message to the facebook wall.

We focused on the battery life, and the app close its execution if battery is low.

[​IMG]

What's think about it?
    Insults and suggestions are welcome.

[​IMG]

... . . . .

Here 6 codes for you:

7FEH6FW9TWH3
    HRMTFJNX6H66
    FAJRJKMMRFL3
    KK67KTHJ6TPM
    MY4JNRKMKTJR
    R4XKPY9H3PF4

2. yukh thread starter macrumors newbie

3. mroddjob macrumors member

I think it would help if you included a description on what the app does in your post rather than just the link.

I quite like the idea and would take a code to try it out, but i'm in the UK so the codes won't work. :rolleyes:

4. Cippolippo macrumors newbie

Really useful but only one suggestion

I've tried lots of others app for alarm and geoalarm but I have to admit this one is better: more options, fast and precise.

The plus is possibility to send notification to my contact and now with Facebook connection is almost at the top. I also really appreciate your style, clean, original, very :apple:!

The only "bug" are some grammatical error in faqs, and also i don't know if is working in background on 3g.

Anyways i really liked it. I buy it at 1.99$ but now is free :confused: ... anyways is value can be much higher than 1.99 IMHO.

Keep upadate it, please:D

5. Edobart macrumors newbie

alarMap coming soon release

Hi MacRumors users,
    my name is Edoardo Bartoccetti, GUI designer of alarMap for iPhone.

I'm happy to read good comment on our product.

About grammar errors we are going to correct them in next release (under chack by Apple). 3G iphones doesn't support background.

New release of alarMap for iPhone will have important features such Facebook integration and some battery emprovment.

For more information about alarMap you can check our site (url in my signature)

6. seekndestroy macrumors newbie

Thanks for the code! I've downloaded it and set a few alarms in locations I'm driving by tomorrow.

The GUI is great. Very clear and easy.

It would be a great feature activate or deactivate an alarm in a range of time (for example, when near home and between 1pm and 4pm). Another one could be setting a delay time (if more than 5 minutes within a given zone...)

Thanks again, once I've tested it I'll write my impressions.

7. Edobart macrumors newbie

thanks

Hi,
    thanks for your comment and and for your suggestion.

Whan we started developing this app we do that primarily because we needed such application for our routines, and so now we hope other people can find it useful.

After this first days of release we start to see a growing interest regarding this app, so we will start to add other improvment we had no originally planned.

For any advice about fetures you would like to see on alarMap i suggest you to write us on our site or our email. We will surely take into account the development.

If you enjoy alarMap and want to help us constantly improve please rate it on appStore!

Bye

8. Edobart macrumors newbie

Saturday (not only night) Fever

Hi Mac Rumors users!

Only for tomorrow, Saturday 6 November, AlarMap will be sold at special price of 0.99$ instead of 1.99$

Pass the Word!

9. Edobart macrumors newbie

It's saturday!

Good saturday from italy!
    Here AlarMap is now at 0,79€ (0.99$)!

You can have AlarMap at half price!

(ok for USA you must wait some hours, but promo also ends later!)

Remember! Only this saturday!
    Try it!

10. Edobart macrumors newbie

alarmap free

Hi!

Tomorrow alarMap will be totally FREE (no banners, no subscription, nothing!), but only for 24 hours.. hope you like it! Remember!!

11. Edobart macrumors newbie

Get it free

AlarMap is now Free!
    Thousands of users have downloaded AlarMap for iPhone today. Take advantage of the offer now!*

12. Edobart macrumors newbie

to the top

alarMap is growing more and more but the best is yet to come: we hope everyone will try it so we keep alarMap for free also today.

If you think this app can be useful also for you, or simply if you are curious to try something new download it today!

It is FREE and completly BANNER FREE, because this is a PRO version in promotion!

Check it and, if you can, just mail us what you would like to see in future releases (and if you just like it, please rate and review it!)

Thanks everyone for letting us get this far..

alarMap

13. Edobart macrumors newbie

alarmap free version

We released free version of alarMap!
    Now you can get alarMap for FREE, FOREVER!

Hope you like it.
    alarMap Staff

14. gnychis macrumors 6502

15. 1984world macrumors 6502

1984world

Downloaded it to give a try.

FYI: Is not free on the Canadian Store, still 0.99...l

16. Edobart macrumors newbie

forget link

I'm sorry for my forgetfulness!
    i didn't copied link!

we released a FREE version of alarmap, the link is different from the PRO and is here:

http://itunes.apple.com/app/alarmap/id402849289?mt=8

Free version have all features os PRO version but with one banner and some limitations on number of alert settings.

Hope you will download it, and check if it can be useful for you.
    If you like it, please review it, if you have problem or suggestion, please contact us here or at alarmap.iphone(at)gmail(dot)com .