Album Art Help!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Mark172, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Mark172 macrumors newbie

Hi all,

Been a lurker on here for a while and always found the right answer but not for this question.

I have an iPhone and use it to listen to music in my car, some of my songs have album art and it looks great!

However most of them don't...I was wondering if there was some way to use like my favourite .jpg (or other format) to use as the album art for all my songs. I hate the little default note image!

I know i can be done by doing each one separately but I want to be able to choose all my songs and say 'show that as the album art'

I hope you get what I'm trying to achieve!

Thanks in advance.

2. cycocelica macrumors 68000

cycocelica

I believe you can select all the songs you want and then select 'Get Info.' From there you can drag and drop the .jpg of your choice and it will make it the album art for all the selected songs.

3. frank62 macrumors newbie

Or,

cycocelica's way works too but heres the faster way:
    in the lower left corner there's 4 buttons. click the one to the extreme right. then a box will appear. if nothing is playing or selected, its gonna say: Nothing Playing. Select the song(s) you want to change the album art of. then drag the pic you want to be the album art on the box and voila! :D