Album Art Issue

Discussion in 'iPod' started by Bawlf, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Bawlf macrumors newbie

I recently got a new iPod (3rd gen) 4Gb nano. I've been really happy with it up til now. I took a lot of time to goto to wikipedia and get all the album art and track listings for every album that I had on my iPod. A couple days ago I finally finished the long process.

That is until today, when I was playing song in iTunes and albums that I already had organized and the correct album art were not showing up in the 'Now Playing" album art section in the bottom left. I checked my iPod and those albums and songs did the have the correct album art. Even more so, in my Music folder, the song still displays the right album art in windows explorer, but not in iTunes.

Can someone please tell me what to do to fix this, or what the problem is because I'm going crazy after the hours it spent to get it all organized.

2. FrenzyBanana macrumors regular

i have issue also about art thingy

i add 2 artwork for umbrella song. 1 for album artwork and 1 for song art work
    take a look at 1. which is for album artwork. if i change it to album art work my umbrella song artwork is change too
    i duno whats the purpose of adding multiple artwork
    [​IMG]