iPod Album Art Question

The Toon Master

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 10, 2006
I downloaded iTunes 7, and it asked me to download cover art, i said yes, and after it was done, NOTHING WAS ADDED. It didnt remove any of my previous art thoguh, a little different from others.

Is there a way i can get cover art for my songs already on my iPod, other than downlaoding iTunes 7?

balamw

Staff member
Aug 16, 2005
New England
The Toon Master said:
This is perfvectly legal correct? How do you add the art to my library though?

also, i read the 1st post, and mentionns apple art finder. Anyway to access that other than downloading 7.0?
You don't need 7.0 with this. it uses the same methods iTunes 7 does, but gives you the artwork in a browser window. you can hen add it to the files from the Get Info window.

As far as legality goes, IANAL so who knows...

B

The Toon Master

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 10, 2006
balamw said:
You don't need 7.0 with this. it uses the same methods iTunes 7 does, but gives you the artwork in a browser window. you can hen add it to the files from the Get Info window.

As far as legality goes, IANAL so who knows...

B
k, umm, this is windows compatiable too right?

spicyapple

macrumors 68000
Jul 20, 2006
Google, when all else fails. Set aside 40 hours if your library is as large as mine is (~10,000 songs ;) )

The Toon Master

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 10, 2006
sparks9 said:
Just highligt a song and click "get album artwork" in iTunes 7
SWEET!!!

Thank you

1. I didnt know how to get the art work onto iTunes.., it just camre up with thwe pic

2. I was hoping to find a way done by Apple.., and i did, thanks to sparks9,Thanks AGAIN!!