Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tsizzleco54

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 12, 2008
I got an itouch a couple of months ago and love it. Everything was working perfectly until I recently purchased the $20 software upgrade, now no matter what I do I cannot get the album artwork from itunes onto my itouch (it was syncing properly before the upgrade). Everything else on the touch works great, but no matter how many times I restore the original settings or sync and resync, I cannot seem to get the album artwork onto the itouch. Any suggestions?:confused: Thanks

jgieseke

macrumors newbie
Feb 15, 2008
Apps

I got an itouch a couple of months ago and love it. Everything was working perfectly until I recently purchased the $20 software upgrade, now no matter what I do I cannot get the album artwork from itunes onto my itouch (it was syncing properly before the upgrade). Everything else on the touch works great, but no matter how many times I restore the original settings or sync and resync, I cannot seem to get the album artwork onto the itouch. Any suggestions?:confused: Thanks

Just thought you ought to know that you can get the new apps for free if you are willing to complain to Apple.I have e-mails from Apple to prove that they gave them to me free for two of the iTouchs we purchased over X-Mas

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.