Well a few months ago when I had my iPod classic Apple seemed to have barely any album art for my music. Now I am setting up my library for my iPod touch and see there is almost 95% of my albums that contain album art. For the other 5% I resorted to google images to find album art for the other images. I added it to the songs, but in the iTunes coverflow mode it is significantly smaller. The image I downloaded and added was 800x600. I was wondering what is the best size to have album art for it to look good and have no white around it?