Album Art

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Private Dirt, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Private Dirt macrumors regular

Private Dirt

I purchased a couple CD's over the weekend and loaded them into iTunes and there was no album art. I tried to retrieve the album art but itunes had no results.

Is there a way to apply my own album art to the CD's? I remember back a year or two ago I was apple to just copy and paste but that doesnt seem to work anymore??

2. bstpierre macrumors 6502

My favorite method is to get the album art from Amazon's website (or elsewhere, if theirs isn't good enough. You can copy the picture then select all the songs from the album and "Get Info" There is a place where you can paste in the album art. Or, if you have the album art displayed in iTunes in the window in the lower left corner you can drag a picture to that spot to add it to the song. You would have to do this for each song.

3. Private Dirt thread starter macrumors regular

Private Dirt

Okay wait... once I find the art that I want, how do i get it on itunes to fill in the music note if i use the site provided?

4. Sky Blue Guest

Sky Blue

Use albumartexchange.com

Just drag the image onto the artwork viewer.

5. Ivan P macrumors 68030

Ivan P

In addition to this, you can also select all the songs that you wish to have the same artwork (by holding down command while selecting them on a Mac, or by holding Ctrl while selecting them in Windows), then open Get Info, double-click on the artwork box (near the bottom right-hand corner) and find where you saved the art on your computer.
    If you wish to change it for just one track, you can either drag-and-drop it into the artwork viewer in the bottom left-hand corner of the main iTunes window, or select the track, open Get Info, open the artwork tab and browse to the file that way.

6. Private Dirt thread starter macrumors regular

Private Dirt