Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LegendKillerUK

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 9, 2010
Had my iPad just over 48 hours and really enjoying it but I have one question over the iPod. Is there any way to stop it from full screening album artwork when a song is played? It's incredibly annoying to have to immediately close it again so I can browse my library.

Thanks

DeviledMoon

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2010
Had my iPad just over 48 hours and really enjoying it but I have one question over the iPod. Is there any way to stop it from full screening album artwork when a song is played? It's incredibly annoying to have to immediately close it again so I can browse my library.

Thanks

Usually, when you are playing music, and scanning your library, just pinch to shrink (push fingers away from each other), and let it go back to the library.. it never usually zooms back in when i do that, unless im restarting music after a while.

LegendKillerUK

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 9, 2010
Usually, when you are playing music, and scanning your library, just pinch to shrink (push fingers away from each other), and let it go back to the library.. it never usually zooms back in when i do that, unless im restarting music after a while.

I should have mentioned by close as I mean the pinch action to shrink it. It seems to do it when going into a different album, which is annoying as I tend to jump between my music.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.